Monday, June 11, 2007

One of the best remedies Gardening!

Well I made my order to Horizon herbs. Can't wait for it to arrive! Here is what I ordered

Dragons Head, Siberian Seeds


Poppy organic


Sage, Chinese Red seeds, organic


Gunnera, Giant seeds OK, Not medicinal but medicinal to the soul, huge whimsical looking plant.


Kidzerbs Garden Kit

This is an ideal hands-on educational gift for kids 5 to 12, and for the young at heart of any age. Designed to inspire children to garden medicinal herbs in a backyard plot or in pots on the windowsill. Contains:
* The delightful book "Kidzerbs" written by Sena Cech, featuring Cheesie Herbalmouse.
* 13 packets of organically grown seeds (Basil, Borage, Calendula, California Poppy, Catnip, Chamomile, Sage, Fennel, Feverfew, Flax, Johnny-Jump-Up, Lemon Balm and Love-in-the-Mist.) This part of the garden is going to be for Ella, she is going to get her own little sign and everything! I am also going to put a fairy castle and gnomes. She will have her own mini tools and watering jug. If you haven't noticed I am also a kid at heart, I will have fun with this plot!
* 13 row markers


Black Elderberry seeds

Gift Blend Packet Calendula, Echinacea purpurea, Elecampane, Feverfew, Motherwort, Wood Betony and Yarrow.
Organically grown 500 seeds/pkt.

Just the anticipation for my seeds to arrive has gave me a new passion! Can't wait to tend to my plants and get started. Growing season is late up here, it is cool this week so I should be safe. I really believe growing, Harvesting and tending to your plants is one of the best overall remedies. There is really nothing like it. Great exercise, great stress relief, great for the soul, and the plants love it too!

One bummer, they were all out of Osha plants and I really wanted some! I will have to wait for fall and order the seeds.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I do know that exitement....
Even here in Europe (Belgium) we know Horizon Herbs and we really appreciate their service and quality.
Although I buy most of my plants and seeds from local producents, I did order already at Horizon Herbs and they didn't disappoint me...