Friday, February 22, 2008

Business Name Change !!!

I changed my business name. For 5 years I had the name Makia Massage for my massage practice. In the past I would use my personal name for my holistic herbal consulting, teaching et and Makia Massage for my massage business. Since I focus on holistic health (not just massage) with every client, I wanted the business name to better reflect this. Since I do not have a permanent space for massage at this time (practicing out-call to have more time with my daughter at home, and enjoying my current pregnancy), I thought this would be the perfect time to make the transition.

Drum roll please.......

The new name is Sacred Forest Holistic Wellness

I am in the process of creating a new website that will hopefully be up in the next month or so.
In the meantime look for any updates, new classes et here on the blog.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie - awesome new business name. It rings true, and to the heart. I love how it encompasses what you truly bring alive in your blog - the sacredness of the forest. And it connects perfectly with finding our own wild and sacred place within us for engaging healing. Good fortune!

Angie Goodloe LMT, Herbalist said...

Thank you so much!